- Take it anywhere (at any time).
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand - play FlyOrb whenever you want (whether it's in the kitchen, backyard, beach or park!) .
As seen on TikTok 🌟
- It has an aerodynamic, enclosed sphere design that glides effortlessly through the air for an extremely fun and addictive experience.
- Toss it up and watch it fly, float, glide and climb, then hover like magic in your hand
Light up in the Dark
- The neon lights on the exterior and interior of FlyOrb make it an eye-catching toy that's fun to play with at dusk.
- "Rasengan", "The Force", "Magic" - call it what you will, but either way - you can count on the motor-powered FlyOrb to return to your palm after every throw.
- Let it go, watch it fly, float, glide and climb, then gracefully return to your hand like a boomerang Physics at work!
Just Shake It
- Press the power button to hold the FlyOrb upright, then shake it to start. It's that simple.
Tips Guide - Captain Boomerang
- Throw your FlyOrb into the air and watch it smoothly bend in the air to meet your original throwing hand. Yes, it really does that.
- Kids can play together, get some exercise and build friendships.
- FlyOrb is designed with an aerodynamic enclosed sphere that flies smoothly when you throw it.
- Your hands are always 100% safe when handling this floating little guy.
Rugged and Durable
- The durable sphere design protects the FlyOrb from bumps, drops, falls and other forms of blunt impact trauma.
- Keep the good times spinning.
Long Battery Life
- A 30 minute charge will give your FlyOrb 8-10 minutes of operating time.
- Battery life depends on the situation. For example, 10 minutes of continuous use in a single session or 8-10 minutes of multiple use.
- In addition, factors such as wind can affect power usage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:How do I turn it on/off?
A1:Keep the charging port up, then press the power switch, swing FlyNova Pro with your wrist, the wind blade will start to rotate, swing FlyNova Pro again, the wind blade will stop rotating, press the power button again, FlyNova Pro will stop working.
Q2:Why can't I throw it back?
A2:Please keep the charging port up and throw it at an angle of 30°, the ball will fly back by itself, please practice a few more times to be proficient in operation.
Q3:Why does it shut down when I drop it?
A3:This is a normal phenomenon. The ball will stop rotating when it hits the ground and will fly back by itself when thrown at an angle of about 30°.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.